Official RulesSweepstakes Starts: 03/01/13 Sweepstakes Ends: 05/31/13
1. NO PURCHASE NECESSARY: Promotion starts on March 1, 2013 and ends on May 31, 2013(“Promotional Period”). No purchase necessary to enter or win. A purchase will not increase your chances of winning.
2. HOW TO ENTER: You may enter using any one of two available methods; method of entry does not affect chance of winning. A) At participating stores where Rumba® Meats are sold, scan the Quick Response (QR) code with your mobile phone. QR code appears on the product labels of select Rumba® meats products. Follow instructions activated by QR code to complete entry form. B) Hand print your name, address, city, state, ZIP, daytime phone number and email address on a plain 3” x 5” piece of paper and mail completed entry to Rumba® Meats Get Grilling Sweepstakes, 151 N. Main, Wichita, KS 67202-1410. Limit one entry per person per email address. No photocopied or mechanically reproduced entries will be accepted. Sponsor is not responsible for entries which are lost, misdirected, damaged, incomplete, incorrect or postage due, or for any printing error in these Official Rules or any other sweepstakes materials. All entries become the property of Sponsor and none will be returned. All entries must be postmarked or completed electronically no later than 11:59 PM Central time 5/31/2013.
3. PRIZES: Grand Prize: $250 Visa gift card Approx. Retail Value (ARV) $250. Total ARV all prizes: $250. Winner agrees to accept the prize “as is” and hereby acknowledges that Sponsor has neither made nor is in any manner responsible for liable for any warranty, representation or guarantee, express of implied, in fact or in law, relative to the prize, including express warranties (if any) provided exclusively by a prize supplier that may be sent along with the prize. Sponsor reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to substitute a prize of equal value for advertised prize due to unavailability of advertised prize for any reason. All federal, state and local laws apply. All taxes and any other expenses incurred in connection with claim and use of prizes are the sole responsibility of the winner(s).
4. DRAWING: Winner will be selected on or about 06/31/2013 in a random drawing from among all eligible entries received. All drawings will be conducted by Cargill Meat Solutions whose decisions with regard to this Sweepstakes shall be final and binding in all respects. Odds of winning depend on the number of eligible entries received.
5. ELIGIBILITY: Sweepstakes only open to all legal residents of the 50 United States and District of Columbia 18 years of age or older at time of entry. Employees of Cargill Meat Solutions Corporation (“Sponsor”), and its parent, affiliates, subsidiaries, advertising and promotion agencies and their immediate family members (parents, siblings, children) and those living in the same household of each are not eligible to win. Sponsor reserves the right to verify to its satisfaction the eligibility of any entrant. All federal, state, and local laws apply. Void where prohibited.
6. WINNER NOTIFICATION/RELEASES: Winner will be notified by phone, email or mail on or around 07/15/2013. Grand Prize winner will be required to complete, sign and return an Affidavit of Eligibility, and a Liability Release, and where lawful, a Publicity Release, within ten days of receipt of notification and documents. If winner does not return documents timely, or if documents are returned as non-deliverable, or if winner is found to be ineligible or not in compliance with these Official Rules, then prize will be forfeited and awarded to an alternate winner. By acceptance of the prize, winner releases and agrees to indemnify and hold harmless Cargill Meat Solutions Corporation, its parent, affiliates, subsidiaries, advertising and promotion agencies, the judging organization, and all of the respective directors, officers, representatives, employees and agents of each, from any and all liability, damages, claims or causes of action of any kind whatsoever (however named or described) for injuries, loss or damage to person(s), including death, and property, or rights of publicity or privacy, defamation, or portrayal in a false light which may arise with respect to participation in the Sweepstakes and/or the acceptance, possession, use/misuse of any prize(s), and/or participation in any Sweepstakes related activity. By participating in the Sweepstakes, entrants agree to be bound by these rules and to the decision of the Sponsor and its agents, whose decisions regarding all aspects of the Sweepstakes shall be final and binding. By accepting a prize, winner grants permission for Sponsor and those acting under Sponsor’s authority, to use their name and likeness for advertising, trade and publicity purposes, world wide, including on the Internet, at any time or times without prior notification, review, or approval or further compensation, unless prohibited by law.
7. LIMITATIONS OF LIABILITY: Neither Sponsor nor its agencies are responsible for lost, late, misdirected, unintelligible, illegible, postage due or undelivered entries or e-mail; or for lost, interrupted or unavailable satellite, network, server, Internet Service Provider (ISP), website, telephone or other connections, availability or accessibility or miscommunications or failed computer, satellite, telephone or cable transmissions, lines, or technical failure or jumbled, corrupted, scrambled, delayed, or misdirected transmissions or computer hardware or software malfunctions, failures, technical errors or difficulties, or other errors of any kind whether human, mechanical, electronic or network or the incorrect or inaccurate capture of entry or other information or the failure to capture any such information. Neither Sponsor nor its agencies are responsible for injury or damage to participants' or to any other person's computer related to or resulting from participating in this Sweepstakes or downloading materials from or use of the website. Neither Sponsor nor its agencies are responsible for any incorrect or inaccurate information, whether caused by site users, tampering, hacking, or by any equipment or programming associated with or utilized in the Sweepstakes, and assumes no responsibility for any error, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation, or transmission, communications line failure, theft or destruction, or unauthorized use to this website. If for any reason, the online component of Sweepstakes is not capable of running as planned by reason of infection by computer virus, worms, bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failures or any other causes beyond the control of Sponsor, which in the sole opinion of Sponsor, corrupts or affects the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of the online component of this Sweepstakes, Sponsor reserves the right at its sole discretion to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the online component of the Sweepstakes and select the Winner from in-store, mail-in and online entries received prior to and/or after (as appropriate) the action taken by Sponsor or by such method as may be deemed fair and appropriate by Sponsor. Sponsor reserves the right at its sole discretion to disqualify any individual it finds to be tampering with the entry process or the operation of the Sweepstakes or web site. In the event of a dispute as to ownership of online entries submitted by multiple users having the same email account, the authorized subscriber of the email account used to enter the Sweepstakes at the actual time of entry will be deemed to be the entrant and must comply with these Official Rules. The authorized account subscriber is deemed to be the natural person who is assigned an email address by an Internet access provider, online service provider or other organization, which is responsible for assigning email addresses or the domain associated with the submitted email address.
8. PRIVACY: Information participants provide to Sponsor will be used to communicate with participants in relation to this Sweepstakes as well as to inform participants of other offers which Sponsor believes may be of interest. Winner’s names, city and state of residence may be posted on one or more of Sponsor’s websites.
9. DISPUTES: Each participant agrees that: (1) any and all disputes, claims, and causes of action arising out of or in connection with this Sweepstakes, or any prize awarded, shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, and any judicial proceeding shall take place in a federal or state court within the State of Kansas; (2) any and all claims, judgments, and awards shall be limited to actual out-of-pocket costs incurred, including costs associated with entering this Sweepstakes, but in no event attorneys’ fees; and (3) under no circumstances will a participant be permitted to obtain awards for, and each participant hereby waives all rights to claim punitive, incidental, or consequential damages, any other damages other than actual out-of-pocket expenses, and any and all rights to have damages multiplied or otherwise increased. All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Official Rules, or the rights and obligations of participants and the Sponsor in connection with the Sweepstakes, shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the State of Minnesota, without giving effect to any choice of law or conflict of law rules or provisions (whether of the State of Minnesota or any other jurisdiction) that could cause the application of the laws of any jurisdiction other than the State of Minnesota.
10. SPONSOR: Cargill Meat Solutions Corporations, 151 N Main, Wichita KS 67202. All rights reserved. Sponsor reserves the right to cancel the Sweepstakes at any time and substitute another promotion in its place.
11. For a list of winner(s), send a stamped, self addressed envelope to Rumba® Meats Get Grilling, Winners List, 151 N. Main, Wichita, KS 67202-1410 by 05/31/2013.
12. COPYRIGHT: © 2013 Cargill Meat Solutions Corporation. All rights reserved. Sweepstakes participants are hereby authorized to copy these Official Rules on the condition that it will be for the participant’s personal use and not for any commercial purpose whatsoever.