2 lbs Rumba® beef tripas, cut into 2-inch wide by 4-inch long strips
1 gallon salted water
1 cup cilantro, finely chopped
1 cup onions, finely minced
2 limes, juiced
Salt (to taste)
8 corn tortillas
- Rinse tripas very well with cold running water. Place in a pot and boil in salted water until tender, about 30 minutes.
- Remove from water and dry gently with paper towels.
- Grill or sauté tripa strips until they are brown and crisp. Toss with cilantro, onion, lime juice and salt.
- Wrap tripas strips in warmed corn tortillas.
- Serve with additional lime wedges and pico de gallo.